AGXA is Hiring!!!
We are on a rapid growth path and are looking for some of the bright minds in the industry to join us! We are proud of being one of the best employers in the industry and are committed to attracting the brightest and most creative high-energy people who thrive under pressure in high-performance environments. Our zest for the best pushes us to continuously on the look out for talented and assiduous individuals.
We constantly train and develop these extraordinary people, provide them with the best environment, and launch them into exciting opportunities. Our immediate hiring needs are mentioned below. If you feel you fit into any of the below positions, contact us. If you do not see a position that does not fit what you would like to do, send us an email with your Resume and we will revert back to you.
1. Java Architect
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Software Engineer to join our top-notch development team working on our client's projects.The Engineer owns and implements items at the feature level. S/he works closely with architects, Product Management, and other engineers to design and implement new features and new core capabilities in existing application suite.
- Degree in Computer Science: BE, BTech, MCA
- 6+ years of experience building Quality production systems
- Hands-on expertise in building and deploying small-to-medium web applications
- Strong Java, OOP skills
- Excellent HTML/CSS/JS skills
- Sound knowledge in Struts & Hibernate
- Experience in frameworks such as Spring/Wicket
- Experience with SQL/DB
- Excellent analytical/mathematical skills
- Very good knowledge of distributed systems
- Knowledge of jQuery or YUI
- Knowledge of other languages that run on JVM
2. Systems Engineer
Responsible for architectural design and development of hardware, software and product deployments.
- Analyzes systems and determines business requirements
- Ensures completeness and compatibility of the technical infrastructure to support system performance
- Keeps informed of new technology
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced Linux System Administration, Configuration, and System Security
- Advanced systems troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate skill level with High-Level Programming language skills (Bash, Perl, Python, etc...)
- Experience using a configuration management system (Chef, Puppet, cfengine, etc...)
- Experience with building and packaging software for deployments (building RPMs)
- General Networking skills required, advanced networking skills preferred
- Experience with SQL and MySQL in particular
- Experience with RHEL, CentOS, or derivative
- Ability to interact, develop, engineer, and communicate at the highest technical levels of organizational decision-making
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field and 5 to 7 years experience as a Linux System Administrator/Engineer required
The candidates should have excellent verbal, written communication skills, and should possess a strong presentation skills and ability to communicate deliverables to project leadership and the client. Candidates should also be able to work with Development Teams and foster team spirit while working towards common goals.